This position is open
Solutions Engineer (Atlanta based)
Are you a creative problem solver with software engineering skills and experience? Target salary range is up to $120,000 plus bonus potential. Candidates can work remote, but relocation assistance is available for the right fit. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available. This position includes up to 33% travel.
We are looking for outstanding engineers who will conceptualize and implement solutions to ensure that clients receive the highest possible level of value from company products and services. The ideal Solutions Engineer is a solutions-oriented thinker and strong communicator with an understanding of Telecom for Call Centers, SaaS, CCaaS and API. If this sounds like what you are looking for, submit a resume today!
Essential Job Functions of the Solutions Engineer:
- Provide creative technical solutions to customer product and engineering teams.
- Be the subject matter expert on company products, technologies, solutions and services.
- Nurture collaborative, trusting relationships between the company and their customers.
- Establish deep knowledge of specific customer implementations with fluency in system integrations, technical configurations, use cases, features, functions and performance.
- Constantly reinforce company areas of thought leadership.
Key Traits of the Solutions Engineer:
- Creative thinker who conceives creative solutions and maps business objectives to company products, technologies, solutions and services
- Producer of solutions that is quick, detailed, organized and proactive
- Ability to learn conceptually and to simply articulate and visualize complex concepts
- Cool and collected leader who effectively manages the risk, ambiguity and frequent change that accompany rapid innovation in emerging markets
- Passionate motivator with a high level of commitment and determination
- Multi-faceted actor with the ability to multi-task, wear multiple hats, and apply both quantitative analysis and deductive reasoning to approach opportunities and problems
Requirements of the Solutions Engineer:
- At least 3 years’ of experience in telecom engineering or sales engineering or technical product management roles
- Technical understanding of Web Services, API development, OOP, SQL, scripting languages and other Internet technologies
- Experience working directly with customers. Bonus for experience working in startup environment
- Previous experience working with large data and relational databases is essential
- Passion for media and entertainment. Bonus for industry experience
- Awareness of current Internet, social media, and digital media technologies and trends
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills
- Undergraduate Degree in computer science, engineering or related technology field