Flexible Toll Free on SIP
IP Toll Free services offer organizations the ability to provide 800, 888, 877, 866, 855 and 844 telephone numbers to their customers, partners and employees for daily tasks such as joining a conference bridge, listening to voice mails or calling a company’s sales or customer support organization at no charge to the caller. Using VoIP and IP communications to deliver toll free services can deliver cost savings and increased productivity while enhancing customer loyalty. Critical to successful deployment of these VoIP and Toll Free IP communication services is having a SIP trunking provider with a strong track record of delivering quality service and support.
With Call Center Pros’ IP Toll Free services, your customers can contact you at no cost. Our IP Toll Free services leverage our all-IP platform that employs intelligent routing through multiple partners to ensure high quality, reliable and secure calls. There are also switched versions available to enable call forwarding or other routing for incoming calls. Whether it’s for sales or support, your customers can now use a single toll free number within the U.S. to contact your business.
Many of our customers want to keep there AT&T toll free number but AT&T will not convert this to VoIP. Call Center Pros can keep your services with AT&T over VoIP. Call Center Pros can also combine many Toll Free providers or carriers (AT&T. Verizon, Level3) in different ways for added redundancy and cost effectiveness. If you want us to provide AT&T direct routes from SMS800 and you bring your Toll Free Carriers, we can implement LCR (least cost routing) on your toll free numbers as needed. Or we bring our connections of AT&T. Verizon, Level3 and LRC your toll free number with more redundancy.
- Wide availability of toll-free numbers including unique 1-8xx and vanity numbers
- Dedicated or Switched Services options for improved call management
- Easy-to-implement service with nation-wide coverage
- High quality with dynamic fail-over, customized routing rules
- Advanced call routing and handling features such as time of day, day of week, percent allocation and SIP call transfer
- Aggregation of multiple local access networks for better value, enhanced voice quality and improved reliability.