Call centers sometimes save up many 800/DIDs for that “just in case need”. We can run a report on the numbers that will get the most misdialed calls a month. Until now no one benefited from calls. The caller didn’t connect to their intended party and the call center didn’t profit from the telephone traffic. Basically there are 3 types of misdialed numbers:
- Disconnected: The caller receives a busy signal, or due to technical difficulty, the call was incomplete.
- Incomplete: The caller calls a number that is no longer working.
- Misdialed: The caller entered the wrong digits and the call landed elsewhere.
There have been attempts to do this before. But they did not work for these reasons:
- When caller hear a “Get your free trip…” or the “Sexy women are waiting…” and everyone is hanging up as quick as possible.
- Because of the horrible products being “sold” the numbers actually lose value.
- Business tried advertising on unused numbers to sell something.
- The “dial through percent” was 1%.
- To make any money the phone caller’s phone numbers were resold to other predators.
We found a honest “Health Survey” that gets 17% “dial through percent”.
- The answers are used by real medical research.
- The callers phone numbers are not resold to bottom feeders.
- The caller’s answer’s to the Health Survey remain anonymous.
- The health researcher gets quality data at a lower cost with faster data collection and analysis.
- These numbers can quickly be pushed back to your Resporg.
- Or we can arrange a 3rd party resporg to house them.
- You will have zero cost per minute.
- DIDs face a smaller market but also can get a payout.