DIDs (Direct Inward Dialing) Also Called Local Numbers
Call Center Pros™ has DIDs (Direct Inward Dialing) services enable customers to be reached from anywhere on the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) while taking advantage of all the benefits of SIP trunking and VoIP. Provisioning and configuring DID services (including number porting) are simple with Call Center Pros™ and does not require technical expertise.
Call Center Pros™ DID deliver all the quality and low cost benefits of a Cloud-based service while providing the reliability customers have come to expect from the PSTN.
- Dedicated or Switched Service options
- Call Forwarding and Failover options supported for increased business continuity and resiliency
- Availability throughout the U.S. with coverage in rate centers serving 90% of the USA population
- Flexible routing options make it easy to have a local telephone number presence in multiple areas with all calls directed to a central location with Remote Call Forwarding (RCF)
- Availability of DIDs 50+ countries (including number porting) in many countries throughout the world*
- Centrally manage international office telecommunications with international “in-country” presence from a single SIP Trunking service provider.